Course deals the renewable energy production methods (e.g. wind, solar, P2X, biomass, hydrogen), their environmental impacts and utilization of sidestreams for energy production.
- Renewable energy production methods and technologies
- Water and wind power
- Solar energy
- Biomass conversion
- Side-streams utilization
- Power-to-X technologies
- Emissions and environmental aspects
After the course the student is
- able to define different methods and techniques on renewable energy production field.
- can describe the energy production from renewable sources and is able to compare the environmental impacts of different ways of producing energy.
- able to identify main specific characters, challenges and driving forces in the field.
- Lectures on Mondays 12-14 and Thursdays 10-12 (not recorded)
- Written final exam online 20.10.2022
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the course and studying
Contact person for applications
Chemical process and environmental engineering,