The aim of secure programming is to prevent errors as early as possible.
- Design principles of secure programming
- Secure programming skills
- Avoiding and preventing vulnerabilities
- Secure software development life cycle
- Security architecture, design, mental models and checklists
- Secure usage of data bases
- Experimentation with buffer overflow, XSS and CSRF
- Immersion to a selected focus area
- Security testing
After completing the course, the student is able to apply secure programming skills in programming and decision making. In addition, the student selects a topic area from the course where they deepen their knowledge.
Online-meetings and weekly exercises. No exam.
More information in the Tampere Unviersity study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
tietoturva koodaus koodari turvallinen ohjelmointi
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications