- design principles of secure programming
- secure programming skills
- avoiding and preventing vulnerabilities
- secure software development life cycle
- security architecture, design, mental models and checklists
- secure usage of data bases
- experimentation with buffer overflow, XSS and CSRF
- immersion to a selected focus area
- security testing
The aim of secure programming is to prevent errors as early as possible.
After completing the course, the student is able to apply secure programming skills in programming and decision making. In addition, the student selects a topic area from the course where they deepen their knowledge.
The exam will be held on campus.
More information in the Tampere Unviersity study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
tietoturva koodaus koodari turvallinen ohjelmointi
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications