Software engineering management
- Generic software life cycle models and their relation to software engineering management.
- Software engineering management models and trends. Agile software engineering.
- Software measurement. Estimating software costs.
- Software project planning. Analysis of project characters, challenges and risks.
- Software quality management.
After completing this course, the student will
- understand problems that are typical of a software project and he will be able to apply basic practices to plan and manage a software project
- be able to analyse and identify the process model of a software project
- understand the difference between a traditional and an agile project approach
- understand the connections of a software project to the quality system and to the process assessment and improvement
- be able to identify a software business model thru a general framework
The course is online except for an exam which is organised in Tampere University’s campus.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
ohjelmistot, ohjelmistokehitys, ketterät menetelmät, devaus, devaaja
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications