Back to all coursesStart here
Software engineering management
- Generic software life cycle models and their relation to software engineering management.
- Software engineering management models and trends. Agile software engineering.
- Software measurement. Estimating software costs.
- Software project planning. Analysis of project characters, challenges and risks.
- Software quality management.
After completing this course, the student is able to:
- identify typical software project problems and to find solutions to them
- understand the difference between the traditional and the agile approach
- to identify, measure and analyze the process model used in the software project
- to understand the connections of a software project to quality planning and to process improvement
- to understand the connections of a software project to software business
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
ohjelmistot, ohjelmistokehitys, ketterät menetelmät, devaus, devaaja, laadunvarmistus, testaus, ohjelmisto liiketoiminta, elinkaari
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Application period has ended
Study is open for:
Basic knowledge of software engineering is recommended.