Back to all coursesStart here
Software engineering management
- Generic software life cycle models and their relation to software engineering management.
- Software engineering management models and trends. Agile software engineering.
- Software measurement. Estimating software costs.
- Software project planning. Analysis of project characters, challenges and risks.
- Software quality management.
After completing this course, the student is able to:
- identify typical software project problems and to find solutions to them
- understand the difference between the traditional and the agile approach
- to identify, measure and analyze the process model used in the software project
- to understand the connections of a software project to quality planning and to process improvement
- to understand the connections of a software project to software business
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
ohjelmistot, ohjelmistokehitys, ketterät menetelmät, devaus, devaaja, laadunvarmistus, testaus, ohjelmisto liiketoiminta, elinkaari
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Study is open for:
Basic knowledge of software engineering is recommended.