Back to all coursesStart here
Software engineering methodologies
This course gives students basic skills needed in software project work.
- Principles and general issues of SW projects – including effort estimation and tracking techniques.
- Backgrounds and general principles of life-cycle models. Student can act as a project member in a Scrum (agile) team without additional training.
- Common quality assurance techniques. Basic knowledge of quality systems and standards. Basic knowledge of maturity models.
- Principles of requirement management, how to handle requirements in Scrum.
- Principles of configuration and version management, and how to apply CM in practical projects.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
ohjelmointi ohjelmisto projekti versionhallinta projektinhallinta elinkaariajattelu ketterä laadunvarmistus testaus principles of SW projects effort estimation requirements quality assurance configuration version management
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Application dates will be announced later
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Principles and practices of software development and design. This means that the students should have earned 10-15 ECTS from programming courses, e.g. in a Bachelor's degree, before starting this course.