Web and mobile programming
In mobile environment, the course covers modern technologies in mobile programming, e.g. building a mobile application using React Native. Understanding the concepts of web and mobile programming is supported with practical examples and e.g. by introducing development tools and debugging.
The student learns to:
- explain and apply the techniques and basic principles of web and mobile programming.
- build client-side user interfaces and components with the React technology.
- describe and apply the HTTP protocol and the REST architecture.
- create server-side Node.js applications and use the npm package manager.
- handle HTTP requests and use databases on the server side.
- debug full stack applications.
- implement simple mobile applications with modern technology.
- explain the basic functionality of mobile platforms and operating systems.
More information in the University of Turku study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications