Max amount of FITech students: 10 adult learners and 10 degree students
This is a supporting course.
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- describe the characteristics of the different business sectors in the Nordic electricity market
- explain electricity price formation
- explain the operation principle of the power exchange
- identify and describe the products of the power exchange
- select the right risk management method for electricity trade
- describe the tasks of the different parties in an electric power system in maintaining technical and commercial power balance, including demand side management
- describe the motivations and principles of electricity market deregulation.
This is an online course with distant learning, video lectures in Moodle, weekly assignments and a Moodle exam.
Assessment is based on weekly assignments (50 %) and the Moodle exam (50 %).
More information in LUT University’s Sisu course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Lisätietoa kurssista ja suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset