Max amount of FITech students: 20
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Image formation and processing
- Feature detection and matching
- Motion estimation
- Object recognition
- Image-based 3D reconstruction
The course gives an overview of algorithms, models and methods which are used in automatic analysis of visual data.
After the course, the student
- is familiar with basic concepts and methods of computer vision
- understands the basic principles of image-based 3D reconstruction
- is familiar with techniques used for automatic object recognition from images
- can design and implement common computer vision methods and apply them to practical problems with real-world image data.
More information on Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
konenäkö AI tekoäly kuvan prosessointi visuaalinen data algoritmit
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications