Max amount of FITech students: 10
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Basics of audio signal processing
- Basics of psychoacoustics and perceptually motivated signal processing
- Acoustic theory of speech production
- The functions, acoustics and modelling of the larynx and the vocal tract
- Phones and phonation
- Time-frequency analysis of speech signals
- Principles of speech coding
- Linear prediction and its application in processing of speech signals
- Speech synthesis and speech recognition
Course can be passed in Finnish or Swedish on request.
More information in Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications