Apply now to FITech courses in spring 2022
Upgrade your knowledge on university courses free or charge through FITech
What role does artificial intelligence play in our everyday lives? Which components form an accessible and user-friendly web service? What will the future of the internet look like?
The society is becoming more digital which has on impact on our free time as well as working life. By learning at least the basics of different areas of ICT you’ll understand better the phenomena that digitalisation brings.
Upgrade your knowledge and learn new skills on FITech courses! The study offering includes over 150 courses about ICT, 5G technology and energy storages free of charge for all Finns and Finnish residents. You can start learning a new topic on a beginner course or deepen your knowledge on something more familiar on intermediate and advanced courses. Many of the courses are organised as online studies.
The application deadline for each course is about a week before the course starts. The first courses will start in January 2022.
Math recap, renewable energies and computer networks
The study offering includes many favorites from past years but also new additions, specially from the field of 5G.
Here are a few picks from the spring study offering:
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Johdatus tekoälyyn
- Machine learning with Python
- Web for content authors and information scientists
- Service design
- Internetin perusteet
- Basic course on communications engineering
- 5G mobile communications
- System vulnerabilities
Energy storage courses:
- Introduction to wind and solar energy technology
- Business models for smart energy systems
- Sustainable urban energy
Courses on mathematics:
- Johdatus yliopistomatematiikkaan
- Vektorit ja matriisit
- Johdatus todennäköisyyslaskentaan ja tilastolliseen päättelyyn
Courses on entrepreneurship and leadership:
- Entrepreneurship – the art, science and plain vanilla
- Facilitating change
- Development of digital services
- Starting up (MOOC)
Get to know all the studies on our Courses page.