1. Go to https://haku.joopas.fi/
2. Choose “Enroll to Network courses” and “FITech Studies” and then your home university
3. Check your user information and choose “New application” under “Your applications”
4. Fill in the information by clicking each section in the top menu
5. Applicant information
- Remember to fill in all your names
6. Study information
- You can skip this part if you are NOT enrolled in a Finnish university
7. Study rights applied for
- Choose either a study module (minor) or separate courses
- Fill in the name of the minor or course and the total amount of ECTS credits
- Fill in the information of the courses: name, code, credits, time
- You can add rows by clicking the “Add a new field”
- If you don’t have the code of the course, you can use code “FITech 2018”.
- Attach your transcript of records (you can skip this part if you are NOT enrolled in a Finnish university)
9. Further information
- If you are not a degree student, mention here your study background
- Fill in additional information if requested or if you want to add something to your application
10. Send application
- Check your application summary and if all information is correct, send the application.
- If you wish to complete your application later on, you can just sign out and access the unsent applications by clicking “Incomplete” under “Your applications”
- You will receive automatic notifications during the processing of your application
- NB! Check also the trash folder of your email in case the notifications don’t pass the filters
The application process takes approximately two weeks. After you have been granted a study right, you will receive instructions for getting your IT username. Remember to follow the guidelines for semester and course registrations of the university in question.